Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tea Leaves

Options
  • 05-01-2010 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Anyone ever had their tea leaves read, and what kind of experiences did you have? I've been to a lot of tarot readers over the years, but yesterday had my tea leaves read. Really good experience - looking forward to the next year to see if some of the good things come true :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,099 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

maggz wrote: »
    Anyone ever had their tea leaves read, and what kind of experiences did you have? I've been to a lot of tarot readers over the years, but yesterday had my tea leaves read. Really good experience - looking forward to the next year to see if some of the good things come true :)

Yes - she was awful. She started off be saying "you're married, aren't you?" (wrong), in a relationship (wrong), had someone in mind (wrong) and that I was drove (wrong).

Said I'd meet a blonde befroe the month was out and later marry her (this was on the 22nd or something - didn't happen)

And I'm not a skeptic - I can read tarot cards - but she was dreadful.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Maryellen Walton

yeah, by Mary Tea Leaves in Talllaght and she has always been pretty accurate :) even described in full an accident my Dad had! She is not great on time or numbers but otherwise pretty good. Though I have been trying to get in touch with her for a while and I think she is out of action for a while...looking forward to seeing her again. In her absence, I had a reading by a girl in Lucan, she does them over the phone and she was very on the ball. Her name was Catherine Wynne. Told me about the outcome of a court case and a new job, all of which were correct among other things. Would recommend highly...not sure if her contact details are on paranormal.ie but was contactable on <snip> Anyone been?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

No phone numbers please. Even disguised ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

I only drink coffee.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Kettleson wrote: »
    I only drink coffee.
    Then take your coffee to a more appropriate thread, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement