Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust 'em Off

Options
  • 05-01-2010 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭

Earlier tonight, due to my boredom, and frustration at squawkboxs refusal to let me connect to vatsim, i decided to get everyone out of the hanger for a group photo.
    Just said i'd share
    Myhelis.jpg

Also Got the SAR fellas out for a bit of sunshine
    ICGSAR1.jpg

And i took out my Ec120 in a Doonbeg Golf Club paint scheme(fictional)
    Doonbegheli1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Impressive collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Is that the regular S61 you get on flightsim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Well i got it off avsim, it's dave hardcastles model

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Well i got it off avsim, it's dave hardcastles model

Ah yes i had that before but got bored of it very quickly as i explained in your SAR post:)

Ya a good model is badly needed, i asked if the nemeth Bros would do it over on there forums, but they need a manual and shed loads of photos :mad:

• Advertisement

FFS it's a Sikorsky S61N you can easily find cut-away's and dimensions and endless amounts of photographs on google.:rolleyes:

Yep it truly is strange, it's not like the S-61 is in operation around the world or anything :P , maybe the CHC boys will lend Nemeth Designs one for a month or so :D:D:D

Advertisement