Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last min ski holiday!!

Options
  • 05-01-2010 1:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

So I'm thinking about going on a ski holiday for 5-days - leaving Jan 19th or 20th.
    Does anyone know of any good last minute/cheap U.K or Irish operators/websites to book anywhere at all!?!?!

All help gratefully appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

Directski have a last-minute sale on right now. €349 will get you seven days even, leaving 20th January.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 eugosmith

Well u see ideally 4 or 5 days as have to be back before Monday morn which would narrow it down to 19th or 20th of Jan (and can't go 18th) and also I don't see Jan 20th listed there.

cheers tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

No shіt, people seem to be booking at this time of the night. When I first replied to this thread, they had an offer for 20th January listed in the box on the right... must be gone now. I don't know of any other ski tour operators with offers on right now. Best of luck though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Anything other than a Saturday-Saturday trip, or Sundady-Sunday for Andorra, will be next to impossible to arrange with a tour operator and you'll have to do a DIY trip.

A few people with similar queries recently over on Winter Sports which may be of help to you.

Advertisement