Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Lite advice.

Options
  • 04-01-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi all,
    looking at getting a new phone, been lookin about for a few weeks and the one im leaning towards getting is the Samsung Tocco Lite.

Was wondering if anyone has been havin any major problems with them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

I have it, and while for the most part it's a great phone I did start to notice that after a while its predictive text function started to act up - suggesting random words or even letter or number combinations instead of the word you go looking for. From speaking with friends of mine who have the phone it seems to be a common problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Alan09k

thanks for the help, seems to be a common problem by the sounds of it.

found a useful fourm if anyone else is looking for help in deciding what phone to get.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055608014&highlight=tocco+lite

Advertisement