Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard weekend get-together...

Options
  • 04-01-2010 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭

A couple of us Bolts fans who cannot bear to watch one of their games outside of the comfort of our own Gamepass's are getting together in the Woolshed sat nite to watch the Jets @ Bengals.

If you are a fan of football and don't mind drinking watching this game why not come in and join us?. I'll be the one in the alternate Cromartie jersey!.

Maybe see u there!. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Have to be in town for a mates gig on Sat night but want to catch the Eagles match, on from 1 i think. The Woolshed the only place that would be showing this and i imagine they're closed from 3ish so miss the end??? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Have to be in town for a mates gig on Sat night but want to catch the Eagles match, on from 1 i think. The Woolshed the only place that would be showing this and i imagine they're closed from 3ish so miss the end??? cheers

I know the woolshed stays open for the whole of the superbowl so they might stay open till the end of play off games and just stop serving. They have the game advertised on their site to start at 1am. Wouldn't be much use if they can only make it to the half time whistle.

You can give them a bell on this number 01 8724325

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Fox1978

And just on this topic, trying to get lots of Pats fans there for Sunday night vs the Ravens. While Pats-Nation isn't overly confident about this game :cool:, it'd still be great to have lots of Pats Fans (hey, we'll even take anti-Ravens fans too ;-)) there from Sunday at 6pm. We'll be up on the balcony.
    Cormac
    www.paddypatriots.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

(hey, we'll even take anti-Ravens fans too ;-)
    Hope the jersey wearing Ravens fans will be welcome too- though will know well enough to stay away from the pats balcony at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Desnowlover

How awesome fellow football (american) fans!
    Go Eagles! :D

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Fox1978 wrote: »
    And just on this topic, trying to get lots of Pats fans there for Sunday night vs the Ravens. While Pats-Nation isn't overly confident about this game :cool:, it'd still be great to have lots of Pats Fans (hey, we'll even take anti-Ravens fans too ;-)) there from Sunday at 6pm. We'll be up on the balcony.
    Cormac
    www.paddypatriots.com

I reckon u'll take em. We will see u in SD!. Have a great nite sunday!.

Unfortunately circumstances mean our Charger fan get together tomorrow night has had to be pulled. We're gonna do it next week instead.

columok wrote: »
    Hope the jersey wearing Ravens fans will be welcome too- though will know well enough to stay away from the pats balcony at this stage.

Hey it makes it more exciting to have Ravens fans about so don't feel shy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I was wondering why the forum is so quiet tonight!

Crap, looks like myself (plus a few others I spoke to) won't make the Woolshed for the Ravens game so unfortunately will be a lack of paddpatriots at the game this evening. Fingers crossed they kick the Ravens butt and we'll make it the following weekend!

Advertisement