Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My SQL Database - Registration/Login

Options
  • 04-01-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am doing a website builder web 2.0 project and stuck on something, I want my database to store username, email, password, title & full name. The title means the title of the website in which they are creating....

I have created a registration form on beta.gahim.com/start which recives data (via PHP Post) from beta.gahim.com....

The database name is members

Unfortunatly I am new to this so step-by-step instructions would be fantastic, thanks!
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

How do you think it would work? Simply at a high level?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭gahim

Hi, I would like anyone just to fill in the form which it stores on the database, then they are able to login and start building using the code <? print $_SESSION/COLOR][COLOR=#dd0000]"name"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700; ?> and the same for <? print $_SESSION/COLOR][COLOR=#dd0000]"user"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700; ?> for publishing the site and enabling the web builder to tell the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭gahim

Basically - I want the database to store the users username, password, title and email. I need the login and registration form in HTML and if you could give me step by step instructions, I have the form beta.gahim.com/start is the registration page and every page has the login form...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Step by step instructinos:

1. Have a read of the forum charter.
    2. Try again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement