Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barebow competition Galway

Options
  • 04-01-2010 6:39pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi. Just wondering what the state of play is as regards dates and times.
    Also, where might the entry forms be found?

Thanks.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

I see it's listed for the 24th January, NUIG on the archery.ie site. Details to be announced.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

We are still working around the hall. The numbers this year will be small due to many archers going to France but we were discussing it today and we will run it anyway .............. if anything we will have a few giggles.

I'll get the forms and info off to the IAAA this evening if I can and post the details up here as well.

Watch this space .......

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Panserborn wrote: »
    The numbers this year will be small

Should be at least four from our club.................weather permitting...............and it's not always 'the more, the merrier'; there's always 'small and perfectly formed'.
    we will have a few giggles.

Sincerely hope so...........and you haven't seen me shooting yet...............
    I'll get the forms and info off to the IAAA this evening if I can and post the details up here as well.

Watch this space .......

Thanks.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Advertisement