Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Comics valued to sell

Options
  • 04-01-2010 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I have recently went through the attic and found alot of old comics, graphic novels and books (star wars/star trek). I have a good few of Star Trek The Next Generation (monthly issues from early 90's) and even Indiana Jones graphic novels. Also I have tons of Eagle and Battle comics. Id like to get them valued as I plan to sell, Im assuming the Star Trek stuff (which there is a boxfull of) will be of particular interest and may be valuable. I plan to get photos of them and pop them on adverts, but was wondering if there is any shops or people who can help in getting the right price for them? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Sadly most comics from the 90's even nerdy Trek stuff is not worth much. Quick look on ebay finds alot of Star Trek TNG comics for sale around the $2 mark and not alot of them selling. You can look to get comics graded but that costs money and for alot of comics it's not worth the cost. Best bet is to stick them up online and see if anyone wants to buy them. Alternatively you can try your luck with one of the comic shops but most are overstocked with 90's and onwards stuff. Other option for othe more sci-fi related work is to bring it along to one of the sci-fi events like P-con or Octocon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Bassplayer74

Thanks ztoical for thr information, Ill probably pop them on ebay and see what happens, cheers

Advertisement