Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Shower

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

I am 6mths pregnant and my very good friends have announced they would like to throw a baby shower for me next month. I looking forward to it, (any excuse for a party even the alco-free ones :))....however I have never been to one so dont know what to expect! Any advice??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

You don't have to worry about a thing just arrive on the day and be fussed over lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭bumpintraining

you're So lucky! I'd love my friends to throw me a baby shower!! Not sure what actually happens at one but as you said, any excuse for pampering party. Enjoy it!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

Thanks. A mate of mine told me of a shower where they had a blindfold baby food tasting game :)!!!!! Was thinking of having a karaoke singing songs with the word "baby" in it....wld like to have some sort of theme.. Any ideas?

Advertisement