Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angelas Ashes Walking tour

Options
  • 04-01-2010 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if any locals had been on one of these and what they are like? Lots of great reviews on line from tourist-types but I was wondering if it would be any good for a local??

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Hi,

I was wondering if any locals had been on one of these and what they are like? Lots of great reviews on line from tourist-types but I was wondering if it would be any good for a local??

Cheers,
    Tom

I am not a local - but I did one of these a couple of years ago when I was staying in UL. There is very little left of the places where the author hung out other than churches and schools. So the quality of the guide's presentation is important, and you have to use your imagination. If you have nothing else to do it's diversion before lunch!

Advertisement