Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banker and Property Developer in Cahoots?

Options
  • 04-01-2010 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Did anyone see the article in yesterdays Mail on Sunday, on page 8?

It is about a banker who was in cahoots with a developer and it seems they cause losses to many trusting "clients".

I am curious as to what punishment if any these guys will get?

Further, any opinions on the article appreciated.

And this is all happening with Bank of Scotland are repossessing more homes than any other lender per 100 mortgages they have outstanding.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 heywood100

The guys named in the article [a]re [SNIPPED] available in that publication.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - Moved to Legal Discussion (apologies mods if not the correct/best forum).

I posted at actual article here.

[SNIP]

If you cant access the article or if anyone wants a copy PM me

EDIT by Moderator: I am sorry, but if I was libel reading, I don't think I'd have let that article out myself. I've snipped your link. If people want to read it they can buy the paper or PM you. Sorry.

I understand your absolute right to moderate as you do but the moderation seems incredibly heavy handed.

Way OTT IMO but I would say that.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

heywood100 wrote: »
    I understand your absolute right to moderate as you do but the moderation seems incredibly heavy handed.

Way OTT IMO but I would say that.

Not OTT at all. Just reading the opening post says it all. OP is making an assumption these guys are already guilty.

Nothing good can come of this thread. I'm closing it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement