Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] who lost titans root?

Options
  • 04-01-2010 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

I know ecid, shamis and tehel are 3 of the 5 titans but who were the other two?

edit: in case you didnt hear PL lost 5 titans in one sitting lawl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Don't know who the fifth was, forum access was removed (accounts inactive for a little bit at this stage) I'm still in PB lol.

Four are here though: http://www.it-kills.us/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=1218&scl_id=26 :D

I'd love to know what actually happened like as it's difficult to tell on CAOD and I don't read SH any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Someone posted a youtube vid of it in corp last night but I'm in work so I don't have it. It's up there though in HD too, I'm a noob at this so bear with me but PL+Goons just hot dropped in and got chewed up, I couldn't see much from the video(of the alliance killing the titans) a fleet of what looked like around 80+ caps dropped in but I never saw the fleet that murdered them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Sot alliance droped/lost sov in a station system 1 jump from delve IT alliance moved in and had something like 17 titans and 600 support ships in system onlineing the tcu or what ever its called pandemic legion being the elite pvp crew of eve figured jumping into an unreinforced node against that would be a spiffying good idea due to being you know elite and **** didnt go well much whineing about lag and not loading grid happened later.

Thats about the coad version...A goon i know said thaty they had a similar number of titans (to IT) ready to jump in as well but that was scraped not sure if i believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Aye, there were a ton of Titans waiting to go in. Good thing they didnt. System was way too laggy, at least when we tried to Titan bridge in. Bombs launched 100km away took my Rokh to 3% structure. CANT STOP THE ROKH.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Yeah PL basically decided to commit a titan fleet to a super laggy node occupied by IT and shock horror they all died. There was a lot more ready to go in but it was decided it was a bad idea.

PL really are a shadow of their former selves, and I don't mean because they lost all those titans. SoT are completely useless, I've seen a bunch of them ratting/missioning in Delve, taking advantage of their current light blue status. Also PL are claiming that a bunch of the titans died when they shouldn't have, like being logged out past their aggression timer and stuff, but we'll never know the truth of that.

I've also heard it said that current lag mechanics greatly favour the side that is already loaded, while greatly penalising those trying to enter the field, but again it could be bullshit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Well two killmails appear to be all that were generated but they were copied twice to make the other killmails for the 4 titans, still haven't seen a fifth mail pop up anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Zillah wrote: »
    Yeah PL basically decided to commit a titan fleet to a super laggy node occupied by IT and shock horror they all died. There was a lot more ready to go in but it was decided it was a bad idea.

PL really are a shadow of their former selves, and I don't mean because they lost all those titans. SoT are completely useless, I've seen a bunch of them ratting/missioning in Delve, taking advantage of their current light blue status. Also PL are claiming that a bunch of the titans died when they shouldn't have, like being logged out past their aggression timer and stuff, but we'll never know the truth of that.

I've also heard it said that current lag mechanics greatly favour the side that is already loaded, while greatly penalising those trying to enter the field, but again it could be bullshit.

SoT are the biggest bunch of useless farming carebears I've ever seen, they've done nothing but farm fountain non stop for two years now, PL considered them close friends but it was really due to PL needing them being stewards of fountain while PL went nomadic, I've never liked them though, always thought they were ******s

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

of course pl are a shadow of their former selves they dont have gneez pumping the killboard stats nor me bubbling the fleets to keep them on their toes .. etc etc:pac:

Advertisement