Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkway Shopping Centre Country Market

Options
  • 04-01-2010 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Anyone know if its still running and do they sell organic fruit and veg there?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Saw it there on a Wednesday afternoon right before Christmas - May have had a Christmas break perhaps?

- Can I ask on here, why are all the Markets on Wednesdays? Seems strange to make the Traders pick either the Crescent, UL or the Parkway - Wouldn't it be better to have Tue-Thurs and have bigger numbers at each instead of splitting them up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

The stall holders are from all around the county so the bad weather can affect the numbers that turn up.

The Parkway manager Roger Beck has done a great job in attracting as many different types of stall as possible. and yes there is plenty of veg on offer.

For more info in the parkway market and others check out

Munster Business Farmers Markets

There are lots of them on around the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Many thanks. I think I've passed a sign further out the dublin road for a sunday market in castleconnell. Does any know if there is likely to be organic fruit and veg for sale there?
    thanks.

Advertisement