Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpentry course

Options
  • 03-01-2010 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN DO A CARPENTRY COURSE IN DUBLIN I AM 17 YRS OLD AND TO YOUNG FOR FAS THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I've moved this to the Construction & Planning forum because tbh I wasn't sure where else it could go. Mods, feel free to move this if you can think of somewhere better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Might be of some use to start with...

http://www.nightcourses.com/search.html?query=carpentry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

budsey wrote: »
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN DO A CARPENTRY COURSE IN DUBLIN I AM 17 YRS OLD AND TO YOUNG FOR FAS THANKS

your not! as far as i know you need to be 16 for fas. or at least that was the case when i signed up in 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

budsey wrote: »
    You're not too young for FAS, but that would be an apprenticeship.

Do you want to do it as a career, or a hobby?

Advertisement