Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition Required

Options
  • 03-01-2010 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Don't know if this is relevant in here but I am posting it anyway.

Hi All,
    Anybody out there proficient in Magento E-commerce. I am looking to get some tuition on the admin section. Have purchased a Magento Site from Somebody, but cannot wait around for them a lot of time wasted need to be able to go when I want. Just need to know the ins and outs of the different modules, adding modules, and other stuff. Need to be master of my own destiny with this e-commerce. Anybody interested get in touch or if you know of any groups that meet socially to discuss such stuff I would be interested to hear from you. Willing to do a barter scenario with somebody. Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Advertisement