Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Community *dead* quiet?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Where is everybody. The community is really quiet at the moment and conditions on this forum are great for an investigation. What is everyone doing paranormally?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

planning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Stoner wrote: »
    planning

planning what? Should I be planning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Recovering from the holidays and getting everything sorted for 2010.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Recovering from holidays and planning IPIC's future for the year, lol

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Some paranormalites will be nursing a new year hangover.. Or maybe they said candyman three times in a mirror and are now a dark creature lurking in a haunted castle waiting to do heavy breathing evp for ya. :)

On a more lunatic note, Im training a ridiculous amount for more stupid endurance sport, which is keeping me away from spooky stuff temporarily. But was only last night talking to a few mates about a local venue that perhaps a team would be interested in checking out. We were gonna see about getting access and to it and then see if a team was up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

same as Stoner, planning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

well you know the PIGs are up for checking it out!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Well I've been very active recently. Unfortunately most of that activity has been mince pie related which has made doing anything else quite difficult. With the mince pies all gone for now, hopefully I'll be able to focus my attentions on other things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

KPS are planning..

Found our new member's. Have our new team.

So now it's time to get some investigating done starting Jan 23rd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

ive always wondered if theres enough paranormal to keep everyone busy in the first place. We'd be lucky to have 4 or 5 half decent cases a year. Theres not a lot to be busy with tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

I'm actually looking into a possible investigation myself. I've been chatting with a friend from work about two or three locations, one being the family home, in a nearby area that are reputedly very active.

I'll be in touch with one or two of you over the next few weeks for some assistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

scheming/planning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Trying to figure out how to loose the weight gain without moving off the sofa.

On the other hand off to AFC end of month and some reading and research.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

kshiel wrote: »
    Trying to figure out how to loose the weight gain without moving off the sofa.

On the other hand off to AFC end of month and some reading and research.

Am over there too, weather permitting. What you doin k?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

First investigation of the year on the 15th Jan for Supernatural Ireland. Gives us plenty of time to recover from the Christmas/New Years food/drink marathon we have all been on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Traze

PRAI are very busy with private cases, for some reason we got a hell of alot before christmas, so just tied up with sorting them all out, also planning for the year 2010 and hopefully we all can arrange to have a big get together with all teams and start moving to helping one another out and sharing experiences and information with one another.

Advertisement