Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice about new tattoo taking a beating

Options
  • 03-01-2010 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

It's time for a new tattoo, I've been thinking about it for a year and I know exactly what I want and where, it is going to be black ink tribal from shoulder down my arm to nearly my elbow.

The thing is that I play rugby every week, I can probably skip one week, but no more than that. I take a beating on the rugby pitch and there is every chance of bruising and dirt getting rubbed in.

Any advice? If I skip a game, I'll have 12-13 days between games, will this be enough time to get the tattoo and be far enough along in healing to avoid damage or infection?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

You`d have well enough time with 12/13 days of healing behind you.
    Personally Im a quick healer and Im usually fully healed in 8-10 days.

Advertisement