Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks and praise for a job well done? - post here

Options
  • 03-01-2010 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

Instead of having a thread for each and every tattoo or piercing studio in Ireland just post here.

Got an 8mm conch punch done in wildcat/celestial ring in Stephen's green today. Done by Áine. She was very attentive, professional and friendly. Was fairly chilled myself but was uber chilled thanks to her. She knows her stuff and the procedure was pretty quick and not as bad as the first time I got it done. Cleaned me up nicely and told me to come back in in a week or so for a quick look.

Anywho cheers to her and the staff there. Very good experience.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Good idea, Will! Hope the shills keep away though :rolleyes:

I've had 90% of my piercings and a tattoo done in Wildcat. Really cannot fault them whatsoever for procedure, price and customer service/advice.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Not an Irish studio but just booked my hols to Spain in June to the same place I was in last year--just`emailed the the bloke that done my sugar skull and time permitting Im hoping to get either a full backpiece or full sleeve while Im there.

http://www.fotolog.com/nanotattoo666

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Áine has done most of my piercings and she's brilliant, like you said Will, she's super chilled which is great cos I tend to get pretty nervous when I'm getting pierced :o

Also a very belated thanks to Rob and Darren in Colourworks, they did two of my three tattoos, and they are just fantastic! As soonas funds permit, I shall be back for more! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

now a long time ago, but got my first tattoo done by Alice from Snakebite (american girl)
    not sure where she is now. would love to be tattooed by her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

BIG thanks to Joe Myler of JMD's Body Art in Waterford, he did my back piece and couldnt be happier with it. Planning on adding to it in a few months.
    Joe is a genious with black and grey back pieces and tattoos in general.
    Well worth a look in.

www.jmdsbodyart.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

Big thanks to Dr. Jay in Limerick, amazing artist and amazing tattoo artist, he did two of my pieces and both are better than i could have imagined! don't plan on going anywhere else to get work done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I am hobbled by having worked in a number of studios. Let me just say now, I have worked in a number of these shops...never the less, i have work from all of these people and was well pleased with the results...

i can highly praise Debbie @ Wildcat, Wojt @ Wildcat, John @ Inkwell, Remis @ Prime for tattoos, and Steve @ Snakebite and Reggie @ Razors' Edge for piercings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

hey got my conch (1.6mm) and lobe (8mm dermal punched) in bodyshock by paddy and the american dude (dermal punch) both times were extremely professional but also pretty fun having a laugh ya know.

when i was getting the conch done i was kinda nervous as my last piercing was my helix done by shaky hand old lady in Georges arcade ( pretty much shat myself with her) but paddy set me at ease

seriously everything i have ever heard bout bodyshock has always been good would recommend the place to anyone

cant wait to go back to them to get my lobe streched :D ahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

Big thanks to Sammy and the crew in Swineline in Waterford.... Have had 3 tattoos there and my lobes stretched.
    The other half has had 2 or 3 tats done there too....
    I'd never go anywhere else! The lads always give ya what ya want and they are sound out too! I've 2more planned and Ill deffo be goin there!!!

Advertisement