Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiberglass Roof Valley

Options
  • 03-01-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am in the process of starting a build, The roofer suggested i get an expert to fiberglass the valleys of the roof instead of lead valleys, has anyone seen this done or know anything about as it seems new to me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

I use fibreglass valleys all the time. Much easier to use and readily available from major builder suppliers. Can't think of manufacturers name now but perhaps if you ggogle you'll find something.
    Don't see why you'd need amn expert. Very easy to fit and in my opinion far superior to lead valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,168 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I use fibreglass valleys all the time. Much easier to use and readily available from major builder suppliers. Can't think of manufacturers name now but perhaps if you ggogle you'll find something.
    Don't see why you'd need amn expert. Very easy to fit and in my opinion far superior to lead valley.

I think he was refering to an insitu fibreglass valley. Which would be better than a preformed one from a supplier. And also a lot trickier to fit,

Advertisement