Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get cheaper one for McAfee total protection 2010 version?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

In my opinion, the McAfee is more fast for PC, I need it! But it's 1 year subscription on the offical website is really too expensive for me. Anybody know where to get cheaper one for McAfee total protection 2010 version, just 1 year subscription is enough

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

macguy wrote: »
    Hi

In my opinion, the McAfee is more fast for PC, I need it! But it's 1 year subscription on the offical website is really too expensive for me. Anybody know where to get cheaper one for McAfee total protection 2010 version, just 1 year subscription is enough

cheers

no idea but if you download app remover and microsoft security essentials your computer will give you a big hug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 davis6

Hi there

I can offer you the Mcafee antivirus with only 10 euro for 1 year subscription. OK?

you can PM me for more details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macguy

Oh, just come here to thank davis' help. It's really good and cheap
    enough for me!

Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

no idea but if you download app remover and microsoft security essentials your computer will give you a big hug
    What are they? Do you not need the microsoft security essentials if you have mcafee? How do you do that? I'd like my computer to be happy but I don't know much about it except turning it on, surfing the net and playing solitaire. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Posy wrote: »
    What are they? Do you not need the microsoft security essentials if you have mcafee? How do you do that? I'd like my computer to be happy but I don't know much about it except turning it on, surfing the net and playing solitaire. :(

You need one or the other, I don't find mcafree good, App Remover removes old and unwanted anti virus from your computer, you should run it before installing any new anti virus, http://www.appremover.com/opswat-appremover-thoroughly-remove-your-security-applications onces you've removed all unwanted anti virus you can then install miscrosoft security essentials for free. http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/ . Doing this could speed up your computer if it's weighed down with old anti virus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement