Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WINGS of PREY

Options
  • 03-01-2010 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

Anyone played this yet?

http://www.airwargame.com/eng

It's decent fun, looks very nice and runs very smoothly.

100646.jpg

100649.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Wow downloaded the demo last night and gave it a quick whirl earlier on, looks like an excellent game! It runs fantastically, if only flight simulator ran like this with that level of detail and action! Might have to get my hands on the full version now. I only did one quick mission which seemed quite easy but im sure the realism etc can be changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

I just realised this game seems to be the official PC version of IL2:Birds of Prey.

Yeah you can have the difficulty from Arcade, to Realistic, to Simulation.

I need to purchase myself a decent joystick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I just realised this game seems to be the official PC version of IL2:Birds of Prey.

Oooh! I'm on it so! The list of stuff to buy is getting bigger though...

X52 Pro
    TrackIR5 & TrackClip Pro
    DCS: A10C
    Windows 7
    2Gb more RAM
    and now IL2: BOP

Anyone won the Lotto recently? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KesMonkey

I've tried the demo. The graphical detail and framerate were quite impressive. I'd like to pick up a boxed copy of this (if one ever appears).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Download version available though at 6 gigs might be beyond some peoples limits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement