Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STIGMATA TATTOOS

Options
  • 02-01-2010 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

thinking of getting a cover up done by these guys,its been a long long time since ive had a tattoo done,
    at that time you paid by the tattoo your getting done,isnt it all hourly rates these days???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭smartarse2007

emm a mate of mine got a few tats done there and as far as i know it was done by what the tat entailed colours shading etc

oh he seemed pretty happy with the place and the guys and the tats r top notch

all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It tends to be somewhere between the two, small tattoos = hourly rate. Larger tattoos = price for the piece, and that's true of all tattoos. Still, people boil it down to price per hour anyway, as that's how most things are charged/paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Coatgreen, I've had a few piercings and my tattoo done in there, my sister's had 3 tattoos done and my dad's heading for his third with them.

My price as I remember was based on a hourly rate but as DamoElDiablo said it'll depend on the size (mine was only about 2 hours work).

Always find the staff very friendly and helpful and their work seems to be of a consistently high standard.

Advertisement