Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker in Limerick?

Options
  • 02-01-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I've searched about but I haven't found anywhere in Limerick that does Holdem Tournaments on a Saturday night. The Fitzgerald don't do Saturdays and I can't find a number for The New Vic / Venetian Club at all.

Any ideas on where I might find a game?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

The venetian club has hold em' tournaments every friday night, 20 euro buy in. Usually about 20 people show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The venetian club has hold em' tournaments every friday night, 20 euro buy in. Usually about 20 people show up.
    He asked about Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

I thought they had stopped due to takings being swindled, have they started again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

thedini wrote: »
    I thought they had stopped due to takings being swindled, have they started again.

I havent been there in about a year but there was no sign of them stopping back then.

Sorry i cant be anymore help, best bet is to just call into them and enquire.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

I havent been there in about a year but there was no sign of them stopping back then.

Sorry i cant be anymore help, best bet is to just call into them and enquire.
    they've definitely stopped so, I was only told this about a month or so ago, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement