Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secure long-term parking in city center??

Options
  • 02-01-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

anyone know of a place to leave a car longterm close to the city center? what are the options? i've managed to get myself a car over xmas and should have it down in limerick where i'm living in a month or so.
    i'm in an apartment in the city center with no off-street parking..i'm not sure if i would be elligible for a residents parking permit and to be honest i don't think i would park it on the street anyway for security reasons...any ideas people? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Where in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

And do you have to go to that apartment you mention? If not, you should look for one with parking inclusive in the rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Not exactly city centre but there is underground parking at the Strand Hotel for €55 per month.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Mt. Kennett (that's 2 on both sides of the street)
    there's one up from the Smyths/Icon and another one just by The Old Quarter

plenty of them, just snoop aroud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

do the likes of the cornmarket car park and the one down by the old quater rent spaces?

Advertisement