Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyle/Frenchpark road

Options
  • 01-01-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Anyone been on this today? Safe to travel on tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

Definitely passable, but would advise caution. Road is gritted with small stones, but still very icy. Ice & slush mainly on the sides & in the tracks from other vehicles on the road. Leave plenty of time for your journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

patpark121 wrote: »
    Definitely passable, but would advise caution. Road is gritted with small stones, but still very icy. Ice & slush mainly on the sides & in the tracks from other vehicles on the road. Leave plenty of time for your journey.

Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

Anybody know how this road is today

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭In my opinion

Was closed on Tuesday I think thats all I know

Yeah - I heard that, thanks though, its a nightmare road :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

No gritting done for two days now on the main roads around here. A ****ing disgrace.

Terrible - how are people supposed to get anywhere! People's lives are at risk.

Anyone driving around Ballinlough - Ballyhaunis and Castlerea etc beware it is lethal out there.

• Frenchpark - Elphin to Carrick on Shannon is travellable today just take it easy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

3 dreaful crashes on the Frencpark road on Sunday morning. All 3 cars ended up off the road upside down.

We're not through the bad weather yet. :mad:

• Advertisement

There were two crashes as well on the Ballinlough - Castlerea road as well on Sunday apparently. No gritting was done no doubht.

Advertisement