Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringcraft classes, County Galway

Options
  • 01-01-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Are there any? Preferably near Loughrea? I am asking on behalf of a friend, she has been searching for classes for some time but came up with zilch.

Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I think the Galway Dog Training Club do them, but they are in Galway City, so a long way to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

yes Galway dog training club do them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Nope, they dont. I emailed them and was informed that they do not at present and have no idea if and when classes may commence :(. Corrib Dog Club never got back to me at all. So back to square one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sachrin

Hiya,

Yes the Galway Dog Club do and always have done ringcraft. I am certain that you would not have been replied to saying that they had "no idea if and when classes would commence".

It would generally be me that replies to emails to the galway dog club via the form. Unless you emailed a particular person I would have responded to you.

I have only recieved one email recently regarding ringcraft and what I replied was that various courses would be running in the new year and that dates had not yet been decided. I also invited the person to come to the club to discuss their requirements with us.

Hope this helps.

I emailed Gerry Flemming as contact given on the Galway Dog Club site for ringcraft. He got back to me saying that currently are none and new ones will only be given if there is sufficient demand. No invite forthcoming there ;).

Hope that helps.

• Advertisement

Oh and I also texted Rachel (your agility trainer) as she is a friend of one of my fosterers and was told no but to contact Corrib Dog Club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sachrin

I guess you picked a bad time to contact us as we haven't been doing anything over xmas. but come along one sunday, we are always there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Beckyb

Sorry to hijack an old thread but do Galway still do ringcraft classes?

I have never heard back from them BUT there are ringcraft, agility etc classes commencing in Claregalway in February and I will be there with Bruce ;). PM me if you want the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chicachic

Hi Egar,

Who runs the ringcraft in Clareglaway and are there still classes ongoing?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement