Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power "Sale"

Options
  • 01-01-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

In one of their shops today and noticed they are having a "sale", as they put it. Just checked the website and can find no mention of it.

Anyway, 2 bets i noticed. For those who fancy Chelsea for the Champions League, they are offering 6/1 from a previous 9/2.
    They have also priced Spain up at 6/1 for the World Cup. Still @ 4's on their website. Didn't notice anything else as i was only there for a mo. Might be worth a closer look, may be some value somewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giveitago

Sorry folks. Just realised i put this in the sub forum. Can a mod please move this?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

AFAIK they used to have them in the shops only to get punters into the shops.

Advertisement