Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm Install in Limerick

Options
  • 01-01-2010 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Is there any alarm installers that would install a house alarm in Limerick for me ASAP. Also looking for security light for back garden on sensor. Looks like most guys here are Dublin. I've called 3 places here that are registered with PSA and they're looking for megabucks.
    System needs to be type that sends txt megssage to me/wife on activation. House is prewired nothing unusual 4 upstairs windows, front door, back door, bay window, kitchen window, outside bell, inside bell and the texter thingy. Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

hi,

I checked the need a contractor thread,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055495418

and i see there is one user covering limerick, please note that this is just a list of boards users, people PM us and we put their name up, quality of work be it good or bad is not considered here, you will have to determine that yourself, you are right to shop around for a good alarm price though, you want a guy who spends most of his time doing houses.

best of luck.

Advertisement