Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOUSE (TV SERIES) Where is it on?

Options
  • 01-01-2010 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

I'm a big House fan but it no longer seems to be on. Was watching it on Sky one and sometimes Sky two but it now seems to have disappeared completely? Is it just an X mass break? Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Badboy1977

Anybody??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Trampas

xmas break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

when is it back,next sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

House was off in the US over Christmas. Returns to FOX Monday, Janurary 11th. I presume Sky will be shortly thereafter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Mid season break. The americans do that, very strange.
    House, bones, lie to me are all on break at the moment. It will be back this sunday or sunday week id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

House was off in the US over Christmas. Returns to FOX Monday, Janurary 11th. I presume Sky will be shortly thereafter.

Sunday week then. House was being Shown same week here as US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Any ideas when season 6 comes out on dvd ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Still no sign of this on Sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Not coming back til March according to this. Which kind of sucks. I don't have Sky anymore, but presumably it may not be on at the minute because 24 is in the 9pm slot on a Sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Not coming back til March according to this. Which kind of sucks. I don't have Sky anymore, but presumably it may not be on at the minute because 24 is in the 9pm slot on a Sunday?

24 will still be on in March though, I don't see the point in delaying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Mr. K wrote: »
    24 will still be on in March though, I don't see the point in delaying it.
    House also has a couple of episodes less than 24, so if they want them to finish up around the same time, they will leave it a couple of weeks until starting it up again after the mid-season break.

March? I find that Pathetic. What a gap!! Will be hard to recall what happened. No wonder box sets are so popular.

While Im here -there is a good drama about MO Mowlan on this eve. There is no link between the two!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

March? Nooooooooooooo!
    Feckin' Sky, I'd prefer if they'd started 'House' in January to run the whole way through rather than starting it early then taking a break this long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

totally agree POSY makes no sense taking such a long break:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

such a long break is ridiculous

how are you supposed to get into a series in this way?

i love House but tbh, i can barely remember the last episode i saw (Wilson) and even less about whats happening in this series so far

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

House back tonight, yippee!! :D

Advertisement