Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Lip Piercing thread

Options
  • 31-12-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

I have had my lip ring for 6 years now.
    feels part of the family now :D
    Im just wondering what the general consensus is on a 27 yo man having a lip ring.

Most days im not arsed but some days like today i think, maybe i'm a little too long in the tooth to be sporting said jewellery :)

Over the years my piercings have disappeared one by one(obviously not a conspiracy but just removing them :p )

Took my eyebrow out, my labaret out (which was replaced by the ring due to gum erosion)
    2 upper ear rings
    Now all im left with is my lip ring, 8mm tunnels and a scaffold (that hurt so much i refuse to remove it)

I know people will say, its up to yourself etc but i was just wondering what people thought

Ta'

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Well, you know we're all gonna say it's up to yourself :D If you feel comfy with it, keep it!

And besides, we're all biased here and I hate to see a piercing hole go to waste :cool:

Advertisement