Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unrecognised Number on Mobile Bill and strange going ons

Options
  • 31-12-2009 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Two fold problem (though they might be linked)

Latest Mobile bill is showing 15minutes worth of calls which is costing me E100!! I didn't recognise this number at first but it turns out to be a friends Irish Mobile number, the number is stored in phone book with full international dialing code (I spend a lot of time in UK so all my numbers are stored +353 (Irish Numbers) 0r +44 (Uk numbers)) but for some reason on my bill came up as 00870... Its only an issue with this one number all others have been ok and billing correctly

My phone has been doing strange things recently but I wasn't worried until I got latest horrendous bill in.
    1) My calls get routed to random people in the UK, doesn't happen all the time but occurs with both my speed dials, phone book numbers and voice mail
    2) When I try and pick up Voice messages my call sometimes (not always) gets routed to a Spanish speaking service
    3) When people call me odd numbers (not there own) get displayed on my phone

I have deleted out all my speed dials and hard booted my phone (on advice from Meteor) but the above are still happening.

Any thoughts? Where do I go from here?

Comments

Advertisement