Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost captured on camera in Limerick?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Look like someone edited in a religious statue into the footage. If you play it back in a start/stop fashion, you can see a framing popping up. Ha the two comments it has seem to think so as well.

There was interesting footage taken in the potato market building before that got a lot of attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

It looks fake. The image of the ghost bounces around with the camera shake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

thats not just faked, but badly faked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

thats fantastic, I love it. Most likely one of the Limerick natives skaggin off their tits on the local produce. All its missing is some umpta-umpta music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Thought you might like it hehe:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

THe best part was when the tourguide mentioned potatoe crops and all the foreigners laughed at the sheer stereotype

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Atrocious clip

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

why do people bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Ugh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

hahahaha..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Even the background of the ghost is different.

This is a bad cut and paste job LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Firstly, the camera movements made me as dizzy as f/ck.

Secondly, that 'ghost' (me hole :rolleyes:) and its physical proportions are completely out of line size-wise with the stonework around it, and with the view of it from a distance (even when it's zoomed in on).

God save us. I'd probably manage a more convincing hoax myself.

Advertisement