Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats the best used car website?

Options
  • 30-12-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

What is the best website to use for buying a used car in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

The one the car you want is listed on.;) Seriously, when i'm looking for a car I check all of the major ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

if your buying private then i prefer donedeal as the prices are more realistic. carzoners are abit optimistic. you get the exact same information from the of themads but normally getting a better bargain on donedeal. if buying off a dealer then obviously carzone is the only one. i know theres other ones but carzone owns a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

Check out donedeal.ie ,
    it seems to be taking a lot of business away from buy and sell lately, very big selection of cars on there, worth a look.

Advertisement