Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sore breast

Options
  • 30-12-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am only new to this site so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area. I had a baby twelve weeks ago, and for the past four weeks I have been suffering with very bad pains in my left breast, and chest its like a stretching pain in between my two breasts and the skin nearest my right breast is very sore there are no visible marks on my breast, I have asked the doctor about same and she just said to massage my breast while I am in the shower I have tried this and it has not eased the pain at all. I have not breast fed my baby.

I was just wondering if anybody has suffered the same and any ideas on how to relieve the pain?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You'll have to go back to your doctor I'm afraid, they'll know best.

Advertisement