Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nursing bras Dungarvan

Options
  • 30-12-2009 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

A fairly specific thread - sorry. Just wondering if anyone else in the Dungarvan area has trouble finding nursing bras, it seems to me that there aren't any shops that stock them. Anyone know of any? If not, does anyone know of any places in Waterford City? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 enilec

enilec wrote: »
    A fairly specific thread - sorry. Just wondering if anyone else in the Dungarvan area has trouble finding nursing bras, it seems to me that there aren't any shops that stock them. Anyone know of any? If not, does anyone know of any places in Waterford City? Thanks.

In addition to that, I don't like Mothercare's bras so any other suggestions would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

I'm in Dublin and had problems finding something supportive yet non-grannyish here so I ended up buying from New Zealand. I measured myself and bought Hot Milk bra's online. PM me if you want the website details ( don't think I can put them up here??? ).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I got nursing bra's in Michael Guineys in Dublin, I'm guessing that the one in Waterford might have similar stock?
    They're very plain white cotton ones, I think they were about €8 each.

The 'Hot Milk' ones are gorgeous though, suprisingly sexy in so far as a nursing bra can be! I got their breast feeding PJ's and they're lovely.
    If you google the brand name you might be able to get info on them/see a few pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 enilec

Thanks for all your replies. I have seen Hot Milk stuff for sale online, might try them out.

Advertisement