Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marina guitars

Options
  • 30-12-2009 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi guys,

I used to have one peace some years ago. Marina, as far as I know, is Korean manufacturer. And they certainly know how to make guitars. My 12 year old Marina had the richest sound I have ever heard in its class. Now I am desperately looking for the replacement - my brand new Marina. But what the hell happened to the maker? There is no sign of it on the internet. No trace at all.

I would appreciate any info on manufacturer / dealer of Korean MARINA guitars anywhere in the world.

Ever seen nicer guitar than Marina MK-32B??
    http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-41863-Marina-MK32B
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

I had a Marina and it was a plank. People don't tend to want planks so I would imagine that is what happenned to them tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 luger205

Well my Marina wasn't... and the one on the picture doesn't look like one either.
    Mine even had tension wedge at the back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭population

Ah apologies.

Did not realise it was an acoustic you were referring to. I had an electric. Never played their acoustics so I take back what I said as I had no experience of their acoustics at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 luger205

My bad. Haven't mentioned it. On the other hand the image speaks clearly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I had that exact guitar, it was really nice too. Wish I still had it though. I know where it is though :) Time to steal it back

• Advertisement
Advertisement