Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Damned United Blu-ray £6.32

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

can anyone tell me why when I have say 65 Pounds worth of items in my basket on Amazon and I then go to checkout it shoots up to closer to 70? each item going up just a slight amount? (free delivery btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mayordenis wrote: »
    can anyone tell me why when I have say 65 Pounds worth of items in my basket on Amazon and I then go to checkout it shoots up to closer to 70? each item going up just a slight amount? (free delivery btw)
    The price indicated on Amazon is inclusive of UK VAT, they bring in the difference for Irish VAT on checkout.

basquille wrote: »
    The price indicated on Amazon is inclusive of UK VAT, they bring in the difference for Irish VAT on checkout.

fantastica.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

or you could wait 2 days and it will go down by .5%

jayteecork wrote: »
    or you could wait 2 days and it will go down by .5%

I appreciate your shrewd business acumen, but I'll take my chances with the euro or so hit :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement