Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike tattos.

Options
  • 29-12-2009 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Just I find it strange that as bikes are associated with bikers so much...there seems very few proper bike tatts............

......anyone from a biking backround or other get somthing that signafies motorbikes?????????

Ta.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jerryb

iv got an iron cross tattoo with my loved ones initials incorporated into it..... the iron cross(or maltese cross) has long been associated with harleys and choppers, which is what i ride so seemed fitting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Parkie

Nice one Jerry. Somthing simular except got a map of the "TT Course" but changed some of the corner names to include my family.

Only decided on this after searching many tattoo studios but with little or no referances to motorbikes to be found.

any pictures of the tattoo dude???

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

I'm from a very big biking background, all my brothers and my dad have raced for years, and I hope to in a few years. Haven't gotten a bike tattoo yet, but I've been looking around at some for a while.

On a side note, my mum and dad are planning to get matching tattoo's of an angel on a superbike in the next few months. :).

That Isle of Man tattoo sounds pretty cool. :). Love the isle of man. Can't wait to go again this year ^^.
    Hopefully my brother will be racing in it again. :)

Pipz wrote: »
    I'm from a very big biking background, all my brothers and my dad have raced for years, and I hope to in a few years. Haven't gotten a bike tattoo yet, but I've been looking around at some for a while.

On a side note, my mum and dad are planning to get matching tattoo's of an angel on a superbike in the next few months. :).

That Isle of Man tattoo sounds pretty cool. :). Love the isle of man. Can't wait to go again this year ^^.
    Hopefully my brother will be racing in it again. :)

Good stuff Pipz, wish I was good enough for the racing. Enjoy me track days though. Let me know if you or your family take to the racing again and I will keep an eye out for the race no.

• Advertisement

jerryb wrote: »
    Will have to go rooting buddy.

jerryb wrote: »

Not great I am afraid...hope you get the jist though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joneback

Hi Parkie,
    I see your links. It is really fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing

very nice indeed man, love the tribute to all the fallen racers lovely touch... from road racing country myself and have real respect for those boys and their sport.....legends in their own right, a great tribute tattoo....:)

Cheers all but that's my point......and I am very happy with them....but....

....no real bike tats about the place....:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement