Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Coffee Roasters

Options
  • 29-12-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

I had the best cappuccino, possibly of my entire life, today. From the first sip to the last drop, I was just wriggling in sensory pleasure. Then for an hour afterwards, I was wriggling in caffeine jitters, which I like. :)

Their lattes are just ridiculously good too.

I can't afford a proper coffee addiction though, but that leaves the once or twice a week I go stay a fantastic treat.

Yum yum yum.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its pretty damn good alright. My first port of call if I need a fix when away from the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Where is this fantastic coffe establishment?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Bridge Street - beside the original Vibes & Scribes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Apart from the super tastyness, the staff are lovely and the window seat is epic :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Been meaning to try this place for ages! Will def give it a try! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭nialljf

This, and the Farmgate in the English Market are the best coffees in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

Had another cap today. Oh so good.
    I can't stop thinking about it. I think I'm developing a serious crush on a cup of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Ya.. easily the best coffee i've ever tasted. I've driven into the city on more than one occasion just to go there. Got myself a small latte there on monday evening.. yummm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

after hearing so much about the place I popped in early some day a few weeks ago and it was still busy. OK, the place is very small so getting a seat was always going to be tricky so I just bought some ground Morning Growler and the Rebel blend. Still though, I think I have to experience them making it for me to fully appreciate what everyone is talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

Yeah, I bought the ground coffee, but I just can't do it justice in my own machine. They have wicked skillz with the steamed milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭beer enigma

also have a stall in the Mahon Point Farmers Market supplying a local Thursday fix ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

Have to agree. Simply the best coffee. There is a taste of more off it.
    I think they be putting cocaine in it.

It makes me wonder why so many other reputable coffee places can't get coffee right. They are always too bitter for me. Despite paying a fortune for a cup I always find it hard to finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Have to agree. Simply the best coffee. There is a taste of more off it.
    I think they be putting cocaine in it.

It makes me wonder why so many other reputable coffee places can't get coffee right. They are always too bitter for me. Despite paying a fortune for a cup I always find it hard to finish it.

In fairness CCR is very expensive - €2 for a tiny cup. Didn't like the coffee much either...

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

Can anyone tell me how it compares to Coffee Central in the English Market? They have really good coffee there! The average person wouldn't get it though!

Ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Called in there on one of my recent visits to Cork. I wanted to bring back a bag of the Rebel Roast, but they didn't have any ready in an espresso machine grind. The girl behind the counter immediately ground up a bag of beans for me. Superb service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Must have went in on an off day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'm looking forward to trying it myself once I'm through my current stocks.

Advertisement