Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillette Fusion Blades (Dunnes Stores)

Options
  • 29-12-2009 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

Just got the brother 12 Fusion Blades (Battery Razor pictured on the box) plus a bottle of moisturiser for 24.99. 26 euro saving for 9 months of shaving according to the spiel on the box.

Have never used them myself, but hopefully will save someone a few bob.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

Saw these myself. Anyone knoe if there is any differance between these blades and fusion power blades? i didnt buy them because i have a fusion power razor, but i cant see any differance between the blades just the colour of the casing. Anone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 OldVickers

I have used the manual blade in the electric version for quite a while without any problem. It has been discussed before. See here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055279661

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Thanks for that Vickers, all I can add Shane is that as I said above, on the box it shows a battery operated razor (with the power button). Whether you can take that as Gospel having never used the blades, I can't say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Just got the brother 12 Fusion Blades (Battery Razor pictured on the box) plus a bottle of moisturiser for 24.99. 26 euro saving for 9 months of shaving according to the spiel on the box.

Have never used them myself, but hopefully will save someone a few bob.

Considering it's Gillette, you got a better price than anywhere else. But they are still a complete rip-off. For €25 you could buy 100 Feather blades from shaving.ie. That's nearly two years' worth of daily shaving! Plus they are better for your skin than Fusion and other multi-blade cartridges. More information in the Facial Hair & Hats forum ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Considering it's Gillette, you got a better price than anywhere else. But they are still a complete rip-off. For €25 you could buy 100 Feather blades from shaving.ie. That's nearly two years' worth of daily shaving! Plus they are better for your skin than Fusion and other multi-blade cartridges. More information in the Facial Hair & Hats forum ...

Yeah but I am afraid once you try those Fusion blades it's very hard to go back to anything else, they have you for life or until they bring out a 7 blader :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

In another related bargain alert, in tesco today there was BOGOF on Gilette "series" and "fusion" shaving gel. The "series" range is €3.19(Which i got :D) and the "fusion" was around €4.50 IIRC

Advertisement