Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror's Edge €4.99 Xtravision

Options
  • 29-12-2009 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Xtravision have this game, and other's for both Xbox & PS3 for €4.99 in the January Sale. There brand new too... not previously owned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 seanfromshankil

Good god! I spend 50 yoyos on this back in the day!! (worth it though)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Guess I know where I'll be heading tomorrow, then. Though, they don't have a one price policy. Its store by store. Still worth having a look see whats on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

1 left in Xtravision Ashbourne.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was in Xtra Vision in Blackpool earlier and they had 1 or 2 copies of this at €4.99 for the xbox, it was €9.99 as far as I remember for the PS3, son had it already so ended up getting Virtua Fighter 5 for €4.99 instead for the PS3 (cheapest online new is £12.95 from mymemory and reviews average 4/5 on Amazon)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

brilliant game, truely original and deserves more attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,310 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Guess I know where I'll be heading tomorrow, then. Though, they don't have a one price policy. Its store by store. Still worth having a look see whats on offer.

Hmm,always did when I worked there!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

was in the Sutton one and it was €9.99

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I got Little Big Planet(Might as well buy finally but it), Motorstorm(hard to find) and Turning Point(Brand new €5) on PS3 for €30 total in Xtra Vision, Midleton.

m_SDC10458.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Liam O wrote: »
    was in the Sutton one and it was €9.99
    9.99 in the one in swords too, good few copies in stock at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Yea its 9.99 on ps3 still good Too Human is 4.99 on xbox,and i think one of the WWE games think 2008.

I picked up MOH airbourne for 14.99 i know its short but for 15 euro !
    Got fear 1 for 9.99 as well spotted fear 2 for 9.99 on xbox which i may pick up i have it finished but want to play the add ons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

9.99 in both XVs I tried this morning, so went up the road to Gamestop, they're doing a buy 2 get 1 select free, and Mirror's Edge was the free game, so in effect, got it for 0.00 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

noodler wrote: »
    Hmm,always did when I worked there!

Still do, and I work there now.

Few other games at €4.99 aswell, some Colin McRae rally game on the PS3 and a few others.

Not to hijack the thread but there's a few other good offers in the sale, 50% off some new comedy DVD's, some DVD's from €3.99, 4 DVD's for €22 is a decent deal good few extra titles added.

Advertisement