Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free stuff- not often you hear that eh?

Options
  • 29-12-2009 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

okay so we're doing two things for free in the next while. We are Informed Performance MMA by the way.

1- Open night, this coming Monday January 4th, 7pm onwards. Come in, train for free or just watch and have a chat. There'll be Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai classes on that night so you can have a look or have a go.

2- Free weekly MMA class every Thursday night at 7pm. No strings attached, seriously. It's actually just a free MMA class. Come along to train and have a look or just to watch it's up to you. It's running every Thursday night from Thursday 7th of January until the end of the world, or until we change our minds whichever comes first.

All details at www.informedperformance.com Be sure to mention you heard it on boards and get a free nuggy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

That's brilliant!

I'll def be down on Jan 7th...as I'm sure will a few friends when I tell them!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Roper wrote: »

Free weekly MMA class every Thursday night at 7pm. No strings attached, seriously. It's actually just a free MMA class. Come along to train and have a look or just to watch it's up to you.

One question, does this mean it's a free class that one can attend every week or it's on weekly but every person should only try it once?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

bret69 wrote: »
    One question, does this mean it's a free class that one can attend every week or it's on weekly but every person should only try it once?

yes a few people have asked that. Basically, you can come as many times as you like during a month to see what we're about and ask questions of myself, Paddy the Muay Thai coach and Amanda the women's coach. There's no obligation to sign up, but we'll limit the free class to one month or 4 sessions whichever comes first.

Open night this coming Monday 7-10pm

Happy new year!

TTT for the first free class tomorrow night at seven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Roper amy chance of a reply to the seminar thread in sd&ma??

Amy eh?

Done there now. It had slipped off the front page so I didn't get to see it.

Still on tonight despite the snow but we are advising people to park at the bottom of the hill into our Industrial Park and walk up. The hill is cool to slide down but not so cool to drive up.

0858320174 for info/directions

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Been lookin for a new gym, gotta check you guys out.

You guys are just over Campbells Bridge there right? Coming from Cabra?

Yes that's us. Come over Campbell's Bridge and keep right. Keep going until you see Edmunson on the right hand side and we're in behind that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement