Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Bible apps

Options
  • 29-12-2009 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi all, apologies if I'm breaking any rules by posting this, please delete if I am. Full disclosure, this game is made by my company!
    I thought a few of you here might be interested in it though!

From the press release:

Redwind Software, the leading producer of high quality, in-depth trivia games, has released two new premium Bible apps for iPhone/iPod Touch. Bible Challenge, a comprehensive and detailed Bible trivia game, and The King James Bible, a feature packed, gorgeously presented Bible reader app, with Twitter and Facebook integration among its many features. The King James Bible is included with Bible Challenge but is also available as a standalone app, free for a limited time over the Christmas period.

More info:
    Bible Challenge
    The King James Bible

App Store Links:
    Bible Challenge
    The King James Bible

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement