Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Citizen in China

Options
  • 28-12-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭

Two thieves on a motor-scooter flew by and snatched a womans purse on a street in Wenzhou, China. Surveillance video shows a man riding a bicycle. As he was passing by the front of a hotel near where the thievery happened, he stopped, calmly got off his bicycle, picked it up, and then threw it at the thieves. The bicycle hit them, they lost control, and crashed to the ground.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff2_1261805235

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Magnus wrote: »
    Two thieves on a motor-scooter flew by and snatched a womans purse on a street in Wenzhou, China. Surveillance video shows a man riding a bicycle. As he was passing by the front of a hotel near where the thievery happened, he stopped, calmly got off his bicycle, picked it up, and then threw it at the thieves. The bicycle hit them, they lost control, and crashed to the ground.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff2_1261805235

thats deadly... and it looks like it hurt.

no riddin the saddle for a while i says.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

What a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

That guy deserves a medal. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

epic, pity he ran away when walking towards them. i had the feeling he was going to calmly walk up to them and kick their asses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

In all fairness, anyone could see that was not just any man - that was Chuck Norris :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

What a ledgebag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Excellent, fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That guy deserves a medal. :D

It's China. They'll probably put him in prison for 20 years on charges of breaching the peace or not having a license for bike-throwing.

Advertisement