Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb dsl down for anyone?

Options
  • 28-12-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Is dodgyweb dsl down for anyone else at the moment in balbriggan?!?

Lost connection two hours ago. Modem couldn't get an ip address till 20 mins ago but still can't connect. Modem fails to get default gateway.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 thestranger

I'm in kerry and I cannot get online either with digiweb. I cannot get a wan ip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Wan ip is gone for me again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

i called their support number and they do state an issue with dsl. should be back up within a few hours, more than likely the early morning hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Back for me now. Hopefully for everyone else too!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Seems to be gone again this evening in Mullingar or is it me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 thestranger

It's down in Kerry too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 custard

DSL services appear down this evening (connecting via 3 Mobile Dongle here). Anyone else experience same? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,127 ✭✭✭nilhg

Went down for me here in Kildare last night too, not very impressive 2 long outages in 5 days, I hope a proper explanation will be forthcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 custard

Digiweb DSL back this morning. I emailed Customer Support last night- no reply so far. I have had a number of problems with Digiweb related to disconnection despite having paid a bill (in the past). So, naturally, this is what I consider first when I find I am disconnected. A lot of precious time wasted- why is there no update on Digiweb's website? Why did the Digiweb voicemail I connected with last night (1st January) state: "our offices will reopen on December 28th..." along with a comment "no current issues ...".
    Digiweb is beginning to behave like Eircom- arrogant, over-priced and under-performing! Be careful what you wish for, Digiweb.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21 K-Fella

It was for down for me for over 8 hours yesterday. And it's becoming more frequent. Getting to the point where I'm considering canceling my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

I just have to put up with them till the end of Feb when my contract is up then im moving to UPC.

Advertisement