Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classifieds Website Design

Options
  • 28-12-2009 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Im looking at designing a website like donedeal.ie and was wondering if anyone knows the best software to clone a website like it?

Also wondering does it take much work to set up an automatic setup where when someone pays by phone there classified ad is automatically added.
    The company a lot of them use is Sremium Ltd www.sremium.com

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Shanley wrote: »
    Im looking at designing a website like donedeal.ie and was wondering if anyone knows the best software to clone a website like it?

Are you sure there's a market there?

I know someone who works with one of the bigger Irish web agencies and they told me this is one of their most common inquiries - how to set up a site like donedeal.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronan007

It will be more than 10000 euros I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Have actually started to make a website like donedeal.ie and will let you know the link. All in all its going to cost me approx €1500 to do myself, will be funny to see if it turns out ok for the amount I am spending

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Shanley wrote: »
    Have actually started to make a website like donedeal.ie and will let you know the link. All in all its going to cost me approx €1500 to do myself, will be funny to see if it turns out ok for the amount I am spending

What are you spending €1500 on if you are doing it yourself do you mind me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Judging my the quotes I have been given if I am successful with the website implementation I could quote 2000 for a similar website undercutting the competition a lot.

So I am risking spending over the odds on developers licences and private branding of the products involved, going to have to edit the stuff i am buying a lot though.

Will let ye know more once the site is up on the net.

• Advertisement
Advertisement