Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerts and Ticket Selection :(

Options
  • 28-12-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Really annoyed with TicketMaster at the moment. I bought tickets for someone as a present in the O2. They were decent seated tickets (G Block for anyone that knows the O2) I bought them early as the show was pip'd to sell out. It hasn't yet.

However, a week later D Block tickets became available. These are vastly better tickets. They are square in front of the stage (D Block) as opposed to the far left (G Block)

I figured alot of people here go to concerts on a regular basis. So does anyone know if its possible to move the tickets? I did ring Ticketmaster but they said "No exchanges or refunds" I don't want a refund just simply to move across. Really how hard could it be to move someone?

Any pointers?

ironclaw. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Buy the block D ones and sell the old ones. Only way around it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Buy the block D ones and sell the old ones. Only way around it really.

I would but that would be a €400 gamble and I doubt the tickets will sell.

Advertisement