Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2GB SanDisk Extreme III Compact Flash Card: €5 in CURRYS

Options
  • 28-12-2009 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Got two of these today in Currys on William St. in Limerick...they had stock of about 30 left and said they were flogging them off due to CF cards becoming less popular in the newer cameras these days. Not a problem for me, I've plenty of cameras that take CF and was delighted to come across the offer. They even come with the protective case and little neoprene keyring pouch. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Cheers for this i had just got a new SLR camera was going to spend 40 euro on a 4gb card the other day picked up 5 of these for 25 !!

I didnt clear them out they had 3 or 4 left. said i wouldnt go over board.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Think I nabbed the last four in Currys Santry today (not greedy, 2 for me and 2 for a mate :o). I remember paying around 80 euro for these cards 3 years ago or so!

Advertisement