Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelscoil Raheen

Options
  • 28-12-2009 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

HI
    My kids are going to be attending the Gaelscoil in Raheen in Jan
    Could anyone tell me where it is as I have to meet The Muinteoir in Jan and I forgot to ask he where it was also what the uniform is there as in the pants and shirt and what color polo shirt inside tracksuit.
    Go raibh mile a maith agut
    Slán

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 smurff

Is that the one in the grounds of Garryowen Rugby Club??? As for the uniform, if you can call to a shop selling uniforms...eg opposite falkes lighting shop at end of henry st they should be able sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lyencoli

Drive into garryowen rugby club grounds and head to the club house. the school is on the left as you face the clubhouse. the office is the first door on the long extension onto the clubhouse. the uniform is ordered through the school. but pants and shirt can be bought in dunnes etc. the jumper, beanie, jacket, tracksuit and polo shirt all have logos on them so have to be ordered from the school. Pants/pinifore is navy and shirt is white

Advertisement