Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitchen v bedroom

Options
  • 27-12-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Which is better for watching a few episodes of your favourite series?
    The kitchen:rolleyes:
    or
    The bedroom:cool:

which is better to watch a few episodes of your fave tv series? 4 votes

The Kitchen
    0% 0 votes
    The Bedroom
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Kitchen, it's where my computer is! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The kitchen would easily kick the living shít out of the bedroom.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Ehhh... sitting room?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Are you deliberately being a crap troll?

I'm going to pretend you were talking about **** locations and say "sitting room".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

the sitting room like a normal person. bedroom is for sleeping and ehem!, the kitchen is for eating and cooking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The kitchen would easily kick the living shít out of the bedroom.

Yep, you can't beat utensils, no way. Weapons of mash destruction.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

im weird, i dont like watching TV in the bedroom.
    im not mad about the kitchen either but its better than bedroom.

whats wrong with the sitting room like normal people??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

The kitchen because I'm close to supplies if i spent ages up in my room mother would get suspicious I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

the sitting room like a normal person. bedroom is for sleeping and ehem!, the kitchen is for eating and cooking.

Agree, only have 1 TV in the living room, I'd be very worried about my well being if I had the need for tv's in other rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I watch alot of my favourite shows on my laptop when in college so then it's the Bedroom. Other times it's the sitting room.

Also, fail troll is fail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭xw2lj9uspm1eyh

tudlytops wrote: »
    Agree, only have 1 TV in the living room, I'd be very worried about my well being if I had the need for tv's in other rooms.
    My dad has two tvs in the sitting room no joke.If a footy match is on and fair city is on both tvs are on or when soaps clash he watches the both of em dunno how he does it :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭tudlytops

mendusa wrote: »
    My dad has two tvs in the sitting room no joke.If a footy match is on and fair city is on both tvs are on or when soaps clash he watches the both of em dunno how he does it :confused:.

LOL, that takes some skill :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

mendusa wrote: »

You're dad sounds like an absolute legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

"Oooh look at me, I've got a TV in the Kitchen"

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Bedroom all the way.:cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

brummytom wrote: »
    "Oooh look at me, I've got a TV in the Kitchen"

:(
    I used to have a tv in my kitchen but I got rid of it because there was never anything on it. Turns out it was a microwave all along.

Advertisement